Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a comprehensive range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma Clinic - Monday 14:00 – 16:20 & Thursday 14:00 – 17:00
- Diabetic Clinic - Tuesday 09:00 – 12:00 & Friday 09:00 – 12:00
- Smear Clinic - Wednesday 16:00 – 17:00, Friday 14:00 – 15:00
- COPD Clinic - Thursday 09:00 – 12:00
- Pre-school Clinic - Wednesday 3:00pm - 4:00pm ( by appointment)
- Ante-natal Clinic - Wednesday 14:00 – 16:00
- INR Clinic - Tuesday 11:00 – 12:00
- Travel Clinic - by appointment. We now offer private appointments for yellow fever vaccinations. Please enquire at reception for details
- Smoking Cessation Clinic - by appointment
- Baby Clinic - Wednesday 14:00 – 16:00
- Child Health Clinics – 14:00 – 16:00 with Laura Kane Health Visitor and Dr Colin Rodgers. Please come along with your child for immunisation health advice and developmental assessments, which will be performed by the doctor and the health visitor. If these don’t suit you please contact the receptionist, who will arrange another time for you.
- Minor Surgery - many minor surgical procedures such as removal of cysts, treatment of warts and joint injections can be carried out quickly and comfortably under local anaesthesia. Dr Rodgers can carry out these procedures. Appointments will be arranged by the practice nurse.