Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a comprehensive range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma Clinic - by appointment with our Practice Pharmacist Laura
- Diabetic Clinic - Tuesday 09:00 – 12:00 & Thursday 09:00 – 12:00
- Smear Clinic - Tuesday 16:00 – 17:00, Friday 14:00 – 15:00
- COPD Clinic - by appointment with the Practice Pharmacist Laura
- Pre-school Clinic - Wednesday 3:00pm - 4:00pm ( by appointment)
- Ante-natal Clinic - Contact the mid-wife on 90633049 to make an appointment
- INR Clinic - Tuesday 11:00 – 12:00
- Baby Clinic - Wednesday 14:00 – 16:00
- Child Health Clinics – 14:00 – 16:00 with Dr Colin Rodgers. Please come along with your child for immunisation health advice and developmental assessments, which will be performed by the doctor. If these don’t suit you please contact the receptionist, who will arrange another time for you.
- Minor Surgery - many minor surgical procedures such as removal of cysts, treatment of warts and joint injections can be carried out quickly and comfortably under local anaesthesia. Dr Rodgers and Dr Flynn can carry out these procedures. Appointments will be arranged by the practice nurse.