The Government has given the Health Service Quality Standards due to all patients. These standards are important, but not achievable without the help of patients. Please read this section so that we can achieve these standards.
Your responsibilities to us:
- Treat doctors and practice staff with courtesy
- Be punctual for appointments.
- Remember one appointment is for one Patient only
- Give reception notice if you are unable to attend
- Be patient if doctors are running late.
- Do not request out of hours visits unless it is an emergency which cannot wait until the morning.
Our responsibilities to you:
- You will be seen by the doctor of your choice where possible
- Your complaints and suggestions will be acknowledged and dealt with quickly.